My name’s Jack, and I like bullet points, especially when I’m feeling lazy about writing.
- I’m Puerto Rican, born and raised in northern New Jersey, currently living in Brooklyn.
- I’m a genderqueer butch with a somewhat complicated relationship with the identity of, but not affiliation with, “woman.” Tack “of color” at the end of it, though, and it’s all good, somehow.
- I’m queer as a two dollar bill.
- I’m twenty-something and a college graduate, having majored in English Lit and Women’s Studies.
- I work as a techie for non-profits, mostly grassroots community organizations.
- I’m done with this list for now.